Backed by the team of experienced professionals, we are manufacturing and supplying a wide gamut of Conveyor Belts. This finds usage in heavy duty industries for conveying heavy load.
- Dunlop conveyor belting is available in both, Nylon (NN) and Polyester-Nylon (EP) carcass and can be manufactured with the following cover rubber grades,with cut- edge or molded edge construction.
- Grade M-24 : Compounded from premium quality natural rubber to provide excellent resistance to cutting, gouging, tear and wear, and conforms to the maximum abrasion loss value specified for grade M in DIN 22102 of 1970 & IS: 1891 (Part-I) latest.
- Grade N-17 : Compounded rubber with improved flex life for moderately abrasive material conforming to the maximum abrasion loss value specified from Grade N in DIN 22102 of 1970 & IS: 1891 (Part-I) latest.
- SAR : Specially Formulated to provide excellent resistance to high abrasive material against wear and tear and to the maximum abrasion loss value of 90 mm3,to meet IS:1891 (Part-I) latest & DIN-W , wherever applicable.
- Grade HR/BETAPLUS/T1: Specially compounded rubber capable of withstanding thermal degradation for prolonged periods and recommended for handling material like alumina, ash, clinker, foundry sand etc. at temperatures above 65ºC and up to 120ºC for fines and 140ºC for coarse material, & conforms IS: 1891 (Part-II) latest.
- Grade SHR/T2: Thoroughly proven in the field this grade has been specially formulated, using selected synthetic and natural rubber, to provide superior heat and abrasion resistance and is recommended for handling material like foundry sand, clinker, coke wharf, coke breeze and sinter having temperature over 65ºC and up to 140ºC for fines and 160ºC for coarse & conforms IS: 1891 (Part-II) latest.
- SHRT3/UHR: Specially formulated, using selected synthetic rubber to provide superior ultra heat resistance and is recommended for handling materials having temperature 180ºC for fines and 200ºC for coarse .
- Grade FR: The growing demand for fire resistant rubber conveyor belting was first catered to by Dunlop with FR grade of cover rubber. Our technologists have developed FR belting to meet any of the standards,like IS 1891 (Part V) latest, CAN,ISO Specifications.
- Grade OR: This cover grade with specially blended synthetic compounds is designed to give the best possible resistance to mineral, vegetable and animal oils.
- Grade HR-OR: Specially formulated,using selected synthetic rubber to provide both heat (upto 100 degree C) and oil resistance properties.
- Dunlop all-synthetic conveyor belting conform the following standards, as and wherever applicable:
- IS: 1891 (Part I, II, III & V)
- BS: 490 (Part I)
- DIN 22102
- ERP/MRL-80-21 (TR)